How to Get CLAZER
HTC Vive VR hardware and compatible PC since it will support the use of your own gun as the VR controller. A guide to setting up the HTC Vive system is here.
Oculus Rift – works great if you do not intend to play CLAZER using your shotgun
Samsung Gear VR – gets you started in CLAZER without hand controllers
CLAZER software is also available on the Oculus Rift site and on the Samsung Gear VR headsets
Play CLAZER and see where you’ve been missing !
CLAZER is the first patented virtual reality shotgun shooting simulator. It is based on patented technology from industry leader Lead Tech. Playing CLAZER is the most cost and time efficient way to learn and practice clay shooting away from the range. CLAZER is the best way to introduce wing shooting to beginners and the most effective way for experienced shooters to practice away from the the range. It’s a fun way to learn how to shoot flying objects in the real world or in the virtual world ! CLAZER can transform video gamers into clay shooting sports enthusiasts, as explained in this Power Point on Clay Sports Gaming.
Read the reviews. Then see for yourself. CLAZER is the future of clay shooting sports
CLAZER is available as CLAZER SKEET, CLAZER TRAP and CLAZER CLAYS . Get CLAZER PRO on Steam VR and start busting virtual clays
We recommend the HTC Vive system, since it will support the use of your own gun as the VR controller
We have posted a 2D demo of Skeet Station 7 High Tower here ! If you are on a big pipe with a Mac, takes about a minute to load. If you are on a little pipe with a PC may be slow to never.
Opens at the Home Page in the VR swamp, shoot the Skeet target, go to Station 7
Move cursor to aim, tap to trigger shot. Hit Esc to get cursor back to exit. Full instructions below.
EXPERIENCE THE CLAZER WEB DEMO!
Although this demo won’t display in your favorite virtual reality headset, you can check it out on any computer screen.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Once you launch the game (see link below) you will see a loading screen:
We recommend you use Chrome or Firefox. Safari and Internet Explorer don’t currently support WebGL, which is the technology this demo is built on.
- The app will take a little while to load…remember, this is the web!
- When the app loads, click your left mouse button once.
- In Firefox, a small window will appear. Click Hide pointer.
- Chrome will hide the pointer automatically.
- In both browsers, press ESC to regain normal control of your mouse.
- Once the first scene starts, look around. You will see your gun barrel and three targets: Skeet, 5-Stand, and Trap. Only skeet is available in this demo. Point your gun at Skeet and shoot (by using your left mouse button or keyboard spacebar)!
- You are now standing at station 7 on the skeet range. Look around and you will find a few User Interface buttons floating above the grass.
Playing the Game
So, LOAD THE CLAZER GAME and have some fun. Then get in line for the virtuality version just around the corner for Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR, and HTC Vive!
Join the CLAZER CLUB
WARNING: CLAZER does not condone the use of its training techniques for shooting down drones, which is illegal under US federal law 18 U.S. Code § 32 – Destruction of Aircraft. Please apply the CLAZER skills you learn responsibly.